Saturday 7 November 2009

Stubborn as a mule...

It has recently come to my attention, that I'm much more stubborn than I thought I was. I've realised that, If someone tells me to do something, immediately I do not want to do it; even if it will benefit me. This has obviously taken me quite some time to fully-realise. Since I was younger, I would always automatically stray from the norm, and not wanted to do what everyone else was; and if I am truthfully honest, I do not want to confrom and do a conventional blog.

I think this problem comes with the way I work, I am very much a pen and paper person, and I now feel that the conventional blog is not for me. I find the idea of "having" to do one, ridiculous, and quite frankly stupid, hence why I have only hesitantly done few blog entries at present. So I have decided that blogging does not work for me, and that I am not willing, at present to do it, in the way that others have, so as I've pretty much been keeping a personal reflective diary, I'm going to show a "blog", the way I want to do it...

No comments:

Post a Comment