Monday 23 November 2009

Flipbook lite...

I've just discovered an app, on my phone, which creates quick and easy animations. It's called flipbook, and I downloaded the free version. The app appears to be quite good, you create an image, and then when making the next images, the app has onion skinning, so it makes it easier to transition between the two slides. I think this is a great piece of software, as it allows even the most inexperienced of users, to create a relatively easy, and controllable flipbook animation. It is obviously just an app for people to play around in their free time, or whilst commuting ect, but it makes complete sense in a visual communication perspective, as I find often the most simplest of ideas, such as this, can be manipulated to create a grander scale of work; and so I applaud simple apps like this, for helping people to create simple artwork for fun...


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment