Wednesday 11 November 2009

Animation tutorial...




These are two videos which we where shown in our tutorial today, I really like them both, and admire the way that they have both worked. However if I where to have a favorite, it would most defiantly be Deadline, because of the way they have made a simple object into this huge video animation, I find it inspiring, as I do love the fact that what I feel is true, that anything can be animated, and as this is a relatively new concept to me, I find the idea still amusing, fun and incredibly inventive.
Western spaghetti, I feel is a great animation, and obviously it took a lot of time and effort, and many inventive ideas, but to me it was a little complex, with the amount of things being animated, I feel that i will come to appreciate this film more, but at the moment find the prospect a little overpowering, and therefore feel that it was not the best out of the two in my eyes, not just yet anyways...

No comments:

Post a Comment