Sunday 29 November 2009

Sorting some of my collections out...

Well today, I finally started to tackle my room, on the tidying part, as it's been in disarray ever since my deadline on Wednesday. I decided to do it properly, and look around seeing what type of collections i have that I may have even forgotten about. Amongst the chaos I found, cinema tickets, ribbons, scrap paper, empty ink cartridges?... and plenty of pieces of previously finished and unfinished work, it was this that lead me to thinking about the looking at this unfinished collection, of unfinished work, and think about maybe doing something about it in this project.

I do have a few ideas for nthis project, including looking at collections from childhood, such as the the cassettes which I would listent to to help me sleep when I was quite young; I still have a clear picture in my head of how I imaginined these characters to look. However I do not have the tapes, and due to commitments in Leeds, am unable to get home before christmas, and so as this brief is one in which I inteneded to divide into a series of shorter, self initiated projects, I feel that completing some of my previously unfinished projects, may fit in nicely with that...

No comments:

Post a Comment