Friday 22 January 2010

And here it is again...

Constantly, I'm battling myself, between what I should be doing, and what others expect me to be doing. I'm always putting thing's off, even if it will benefit me, especially to do with education. For years now, I have been leaving things until the last moment, and in the mean-time, relaxing, socializing and generally not doing much.
Sometimes, I validity my actions, by calling it thought time, time for me, time to develop, a time when, I can grow as a person, and this can be used as my inspiration. Truthfully, this does actually pay off, this state that I am in, of just wandering around aimlessly, sometimes it takes me to wonderful places, and I meet some very inspiring people.
The huge F*****G problem; is me. I love doing these things, well, most of them. But the problem with doing them, is that I either forget to record them, which honestly, I have to do, because my memory, well, lets just say that it is of little existence.
I have so many memories inside of me , that maybe subconsciously help me, but honestly, I don't believe that most of them do. And so here is to me, finally, doing something about these memories.

I do not have a clue, why I have just wrote this.
It's not exactly what I need to concentrate one right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment